The current board chair for international NGO "World Heritage International" and former board chair of the Greenpeace International staff association and the founding board chair of international NGO "Markets For Change".
Tony’s professional background, prior to his international environmental work, included advising international corporate extractive industries via KPMG.
Tony has been collaborating with many teams and individuals, including:
Dr. Erika Bjureby on multiple projects, including carbon costs and climate mitigation policy development;
Dr. Jan van Aken on multiple projects, including diminishing nuclear power via responsible government policy development;
Dr. Ivan P. Blokov on multiple projects, including Chernobyl's epidemiological legacy and World Bank / IMF renewable energy funding policy development;
Dr. Chiara Champions on multiple projects, including responsible corporate chemical and forest-derived procurement policy development;
Dr. Christoph Thies on multiple projects, including a first satellite-derived mapping of global forest degradation;
and with Dr. Kirsten Brodde on multiple projects, including resolving public transparent environmental policy agreements for Greenpeace International across more than 30 companies including: Levis, Nike, Uniqlo, Primark, Mango, Lidl, Tchibo, Miroglio, Inditex, Burberry, Valentino, Puma, Benetton, Marks & Spencer, Esprit, Adidas, C&A, Limited Brands, G Star Raw, Swiss COOP, Rewe, H&M and Aldi.
Tony’s educational background is as follows:
- international MBA via Rotterdam School of Management and associated OneMBA certification via a consortium of five universities:
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, SAR China
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Tecnológico de Monterrey (EGADE), Mexico
- Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- Fundação Getulio Vargas, Brazil