Partners and Sponsors
The awards ceremony is organized and hosted by the FJA Steering Committee and the Fetisov Charitable Fondation.
The awards ceremony is possible because of partners and sponsors who help us to bring talented journalists from around the world to this event, and we are deeply grateful to those helping support them.
If you are interested in becoming a co-sponsor or partner of this year’s awards ceremony please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Press Institute (IPI)
Ethical Journalism Network (EJN)
If you are based in Istanbul, Turkey, and interested in becoming a volunteer at the FJA awards ceremony, please contact: email@example.com
We will celebrate the winners of the Fetisov Journalism Awards at the awards ceremony in Istanbul, Turkey on April 22nd 2024. The event includes an announcement of winners and a gala dinner. Applications to be a volunteer are closed on April 10th, 2024.
- Welcome guests and register them at the entrance
- Help the guests find dinner seating
- Direct award winners on and off the stage
- Hand out trophies to winners
- Help set the dinner tables and distribute the souvenirs and leaflets on the tables
- Complete other small errands of the organizers
Our volunteers receive a complimentary pass to the gala dinner.