Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the competition open to journalists from any country of the world or are there any exceptions?
Fetisov Journalism Awards are open to journalists from any country without exception.
- Can I submit more than one entry? / Can I submit a story in more than one category?
No. Only one entry in one category per journalist/team is eligible for submission.
- What category does my story belong to?
The competition organizers have no authority to give advice on this matter. It is up to you to decide which category your report fits into. You can find a detailed description of the categories here: https://fjawards.com/categories
- Is there any flexibility to the publication word limit of 20,000?
The word limit is set in the rules of entry and is not flexible. The word restriction for the submitted story/series in the English version is 20,000 words.
- I am trying to submit my application, but it is not sent successfully. What should I do?
Please check that all required fields of the application are filled in and make sure that the size of each file you attach to the application does not exceed 10 MB. If everything is filled in correctly and you are still unable to submit the application, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I know you have received my entry?
Once you have submitted your application, you will see the updated page with the confirmation and get an email confirming your entry has been received.
- I have submitted my entry, but I have not received a confirmation email. What should I do?
Please check your spam box. If the confirmation email has not been delivered, contact us via email@example.com.